Board members may be contacted via email at email@example.com
All board meetings are open to the public and we generally meet six times per year at the Paradise Fire Station at 7:00pm. The agenda will be posted here at least 72 hours in advance of meeting time.
Meetings are now being held in person with distancing. If you wish to attend please bring and be prepared to wear a mask. If you would like to join via phone, please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 30 minutes in advance of meeting start time to make arrangements.
Paradise Fire Protection District Agenda 02/21/2023
Location, Time: Paradise Fire Station, 7pm
Directors:, Holland, Pontak, Schneider, Webber, Winterburn
Invited guests: Mono County Deputy Counsel Emily Fox, Chief Dale Schmidt, Battalion Chief Mark Daniel.
1. Consultation with Deputy County Counsel Emily Fox to help PFPD formulate an appropriate response to recent emails from SdO regarding RCR development plans. What, if any, of SdO's proposals, statements and requests require response or action by PFPD. Does the Brown Act constrain PFPD from responding to these emails or discussing any of the issues raised outside of a publicly-noticed Board Meeting?
1. Approve minutes for meeting 11/29/22
2. Secretary’s report
3. Treasurer’s report
4. Chief’s report
5. Crew report
1. Resolution to approve State Office of Emergency Services Salary Survey
2. Spring fundraiser
3. Municipal Service Review update
4. PFPD Zoom paid account renewal vs. free account
5. Community outreach/recruitment
1. Engine 3133 & Water tender status
2. Firehouse addition/ Water tender north side "truck port"
3. PFPD charter updates: Battalion Chief, Mutual Aid Agreement w/WCFPD, board members
4. COI Code update (approved by Mono BOS)